JADELUN

JADELUN

2014年3月11日星期二

lets us PRAY FOR MH370

Is a long time i did't update my blog ady...
So..
NOW let me share with u all about my UNI life recently...
I'm studying in Multimedia University(MMU)...
AFTER study the STPM (form 6)
i did't apply the local U whereas i apply the 1st private university in malaysia(MMU)..

THE RESULTS OF STPM  -------> straight B
                                            -------> POINTER 2.69

The Major i'm taking --------> bachelor of business administration (HONS) international business
                                 --------> 3 years

i'm so enjoy my UNIlife...
i will hardworking and to try my best in my degree...
my target --------> 1st class degree

MISSING MAS MH370 ....

The MH370 missing more than 100 hours ady..
we still dont knw where they going..
we still cannot find them...

NOW...
we only can do is pray for them...
no matter you are any religion...
juz pray for them..
pray them can come back..
pray our government can find them...

There is not much we can do but to pray for the best... Hopefully with all the efforts of searching and investigating, the issue will come to a conclusion.

没有评论:

发表评论