JADELUN

JADELUN

2011年3月16日星期三

叙述jadeluin....

感情?爱情?


Recently a let me troubling thing... There is a known girl said suddenly like me... Want to be with me... Clam???? . I hear the.. So surprised... I never thought she would like me... The more bold told me to vindicate... Really scary!!! It seems that I still pretty attractive... Haha... Although I am not handsome boy... But it's not very ugly?? Hahaha...
XD....








On the other hand... Although you told me to vindicate... But... I cannot accept your... After all, I've hurt a very very love my girls... That is my sin this case... Hurt her.. So I will then decide to read... Feelings... Wait me heart mature, stable before going to me... Because I don't want to hurt another girl... Of course... You said you don't care about my past... Don't care I hurt my former girlfriend... But the question is... I hate my own... Hurt so nice girls... She to I did many let me very surprise...


So you will understand... I wouldn't accept your... Because I'm not a good man... You and I together is not happy... To find other boys... Outside the handsome guy is... Don't need ?


Work... Erm... Said to work... I have already don't work... Bcoz the SPM result would promulgate.. so I want to rest... After all, I work is full whole month do... Have no time to rest... So cough up... Of course want to use 1 months time to recharge.. a good thinking about my future the way.. This move played there cannot be any slacking.. Must step by step walk slowly.. In case there is any mistakes... My life  plans would like 【 兵败如山倒 】... I don't want it.. After all, I'm the only child in my family.. I later will make money? Daddy n mammy filial... Haha... Say to myself is a big filial son... Haha... I don't know that I recently would think so... Maybe I grow up... Will want to... It seems that I jadelun 【 朱董 】... Has changed... off

没有评论:

发表评论